HSEIA Consultancy Services for Centralized Utilities Plant in Ruwais Derivatives Park
The scope of work included carrying out Concept Stage Health Safety, Environmental Impact Assessment (HSEIA) Studies for Centralized Utilities Plant In Ta’ziz Derivatives Park.
Velosi carried out the following studies as per ADNOC Standards:
- HSEIA Screening Report
- HAZID/ENVID/OHID Workshop Reports.
- Best Available Technique (BAT) Assessment Report.
- Air Dispersion Modelling Study Report.
- Social Impact Assessment (SIA) Screening Report.
- External Stakeholder Engagement Plan (ESEP).
- Inherent Safer Design (ISD) Workshop Report
- Coarse QRA Study Report.
- Fire Explosion Risk Assessment (FERA) Study Report.
- HSE Critical Activity Register.
- COMAH Study Report.
- PHSER Workshop Report.
Velosi performed HSEIA Studies and provided the outcome in the form of reports along with recommendations to further reduce the level of risk to as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP).