Well Integrity Management Training
- January 23, 2022 - February 13, 2022
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 5 Reserved Seats: 1
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Well Integrity Management Course.
The Wellhead Integrity Management System is an integrated procedure that uses a multidisciplinary approach and real-time intelligence to reduce the risk and expense of intervention in well integrity problems.
The complexities and necessity of well integrity maintenance throughout their life cycle are discussed and shown in this 4-day course. It covers the fundamentals of well design, monitoring, and evaluation, as well as well barrier risks, testing, and integrity management. Using a holistic, multi-disciplinary, and integrated management approach, this course discusses the ideas of well integrity management and how to implement them throughout the well’s lifecycle.
By completing this course, the participants will be able to:
- Manage well design, building, surveillance, and well integrity documentation for a “life-of-well” concept.
- Learn the impact of industry standards and guidelines on barrier construction, monitoring, and management.
- Construct and check the integrity of a well in a safe and reliable manner.
- Know the barrier principles like geology, casing, cementing, and various completion equipment.
- Learn about the impacts of corrosion and erosion on barriers, as well as the effects of loads, pressure, and temperature on barrier integrity, as well as barrier inspection and verification.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
4 Consecutive Days at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Well Integrity Management Professional Course Completion” certificate.
The training serves all levels of professionals involved in well production and drilling activities but not limited to:
- Well Integrity, Drilling, and Production Engineers and Technicians
- Well Integrity Managers, Drilling Managers
- Well Engineering Discipline Specialists
- Well Construction Controllers who have direct responsibility for or involvement in the management of resources for ongoing or planned drilling and well activities.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
This module includes an overview of the numerous well types, as well as applicable rules and laws and their history, as well as a series of past incidents related to well integrity failure. The need of well integrity control is further demonstrated by well failure data. The types of wells discussed include:
- Wells that produce oil
- Wells that produce oil and natural gas
- Wells that only produce natural gas
- Shut-in, Suspended, Abandoned
- Onshore & Offshore
- WAG, Water injector, Gas injector
- Appraisal wells, Development wells
This module introduces the various well components as well as the related well integrity concepts and requirements. It describes the concept of well barrier schematics, as well as the major and secondary barriers of a well, as well as the design and selection criteria for each, as well as the initial test and verification needs.
- Completion String and Casing
- Production Packer
- Wellhead and Xmas Tree
- Tubing and Casing Hangers
- Cement Sheet
A detailed explanation of the well lifespan, from conception through abandonment, as well as the needs and applicable concepts for each stage. The following are the stages (phases) of the lifespan that will be discussed:
- Basis of Design
Presents the important components of a successful Well Integrity Management procedure, as well as effective implementation strategies for each stage of a well's lifecycle. The following are some of the well integrity management elements discussed:
- Organization and Responsibilities
- Well Design
- Operational Procedures
- Data System
The diverse failure modes and mechanical deterioration mechanisms of well barrier elements are summarized in this module.
A thorough examination of the many mechanisms of internal/external corrosion and flow assurance difficulties, as well as the wells that are vulnerable to them. Techniques for control and monitoring are also explored. The following are examples of threats:
- Paraffins, Wax and Asphaltene
- Corrosion Issues (CO2, H2S)
- Sulphide Stress Cracking
The inspection and monitoring approaches that could be used to assure well integrity, as well as a description of their acceptance criteria based on best practices.
- Well monitoring of:
- Annulus Pressure
- Corrosion and Erosion
- Structural Integrity and Wellhead Movement
- Visual Inspection
- Well Logging
- Well Testing and Acceptance Criteria
A description of how to do a successful and effective well risk assessment, including the fundamentals and methods.
- Well Integrity Risk Assessment
- Well Barrier Identification and Data Collection
- Identification of Threats and Issues/Risk
- Assigning Mitigation Measures
- Assigning Probabilities of Failure (POFs)
- Assigning Consequences of Failure (COFs)
- Risk Allocation and Integrity Status
- Inspection Planning & Preventive Maintenance
- Management of change (MOC)
- Veracity wells
This module covers the methodology and process of well anomaly management, as well as the detection, management, and maintenance of Sustained Casing Pressure.
- Anomaly criteria
- Anomaly management process
- Sustained Casing Pressure detection and management
- Intervention and repair
|January 23, 2022||February 13, 2022||Completed||Training|