Certified Environment Impact Assessment Professional – CEIAP Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Certified Environment Impact Assessment Professional Course.
Environmental Impact Assessment(EIA) is a very important topic all over the world. It includes collection, segregation, handling, and treatment of waste, regardless of its type or categorization, is a critical issue. Segregation and disposal of chemical waste is a key term. Taking into account the environmental factors and associated criteria in conjunction with waste management, disposal, and treatment, surveying the hazardous region is a major problem.
This lesson is designed for aspiring and experienced environmental management professionals who want to improve or refresh their knowledge of the EIA process. You will obtain a critical awareness of worldwide environmental assessment practice and its potential for enabling sustainable development by completing this subject.
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Use EIA procedures and methods, including public consultations, after completing this course.
- Creating or revising environmental impact assessments (EIAs).
- Improve their technical knowledge of some or all of the various environmental elements.
- Develop professional EIA project management abilities.
- Provision for public participation, audit, and review of the EIA process and results.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
4 Consecutive days at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Certified Environment Impact Assessment Professional” certificate.
This training session is designed to provide scientific and professional understanding about environmental impact assessment to those who participate.
- Employees who work for environmental consulting firms
- Governmental organizations
- Engineers who work in the environment.
- Trainees come from a variety of backgrounds, including ministries, industries, businesses, and colleges. Environmental, chemical, civil, and industrial engineers, consultants, and postgraduate students are among them.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Environmental Impact Assessment Principles
- Methods of Environmental Impact Assessment
- Participation in the EIA process and consultation
- EIA Legislative Framework
- Hazardous Wastes
- Prediction method and interpretation
- Mitigation Measures
- Assessment of Comparisons
- Environmental Impact Guidelines and Procedures
- Impact Prediction and Evaluation
- Environmental Strategic Assessment (SEA)
- Creating EIA Reports
- Final Exam