IOSH Leading Safely
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting IOSH Leading Safely Training online.
The IOSH Leading Safely course is designed to provide business leaders and individuals with management responsibilities with the skills and information they need to safeguard their employees and their businesses by implementing recognized health and safety procedures.
IOSH Leading Safely training course will teach the participants how investing in health and safety can provide substantial economic benefits such as higher productivity, increased profits, a better reputation, and a stronger brand, regardless of the size of your company.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
One-day Training 6 hours 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
An “IOSH Leading Safely Certificate” will be awarded upon successful competition of training.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Senior Executives who want to better understand their health and safety obligations and plan the overall direction of their company's safety and health.
- Professionals who are in senior or leadership roles.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
The IOSH Leading Safely mainly covers:
Introduction to IOSH Leading Safely.
- Initial diagnostic questionnaire on your leadership behaviors in terms of safety and health.
- Review of case studies, customized to your needs and sector. First, how things may go wrong, then 'doing it right' — a scenario centered on implementing improvements utilizing the Plan-Do-Check-Act method. HSMS and business system integration.
- Overview of implementing strategies in improving health and safety performance.
- Analyzing the importance of health and safety and its impact on business management.