Certified Reliability Professional – CRP Training
- March 13, 2022 - April 3, 2022
- 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 5 Reserved Seats: 3
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 2 6349815
Velosi is conducting online training for Certified Reliability Professional Course.
The Certified Reliability Professional (CRP) program provides tools to assist you manage, design, analyze, test, manufacture, and maintain consistently dependable products and systems that provide customer satisfaction and commercial opportunities. Reliability Engineering focuses on a product’s capacity to demonstrate an expected likelihood of success for a given amount of time without jeopardizing the product’s ability to withstand various stressors occurring on it in specific environmental conditions.
In this course, participants will be able to understand and apply probability distributions and analysis tools, as well as make better judgments across the product life cycle and to incorporate best-in-class reliability engineering and management methods into your organization.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
Learn how to analyze real-life data and perform various Reliability Calculations.
Practice using a variety of RE tools and techniques.
- Learn how to analyze real-life data and perform various Reliability Calculations.
- Practice using a variety of RE tools and techniques.
- Understanding the application of the Asset’s Life Cycle.
- Recognize the fundamental ideas of reliability engineering.
- Analyze the plant equipment failure events by using quantitative reliability methods such as
- Weibull and RAM analysis.
- Apply Preventative Replacement calculations to determine the Optimal Replacement Time.
- Determine optimum maintenance strategies based on failure statistical analysis.
- Understand condition monitoring fundamentals and benefits.
- Determine the maintenance task’s optimal frequencies.
- Application of several reliability tools.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
4 Consecutive Days at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Certified Reliability Professional” certificate.
This course is encouraged for a professional who hopes to learn and perform at a higher level but not limited to:
- Operations Managers
- Production Supervisors
- Reliability Managers/Engineers
- Quality Managers/Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Manufacturing Managers
- Continuous Improvement Managers
- TPM Coordinators
- Plant Engineers and Operators
- All those who are directly or indirectly involved in reliability related projects
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Section 1 - Introduction to Reliability
- Concepts & Understanding Reliability
- Recap of Statistics & Probability
- Understanding Distributions
- Exponential Distribution
- Normal Distribution
- Weibull Distribution
Section 2 - Reliability Calculations & Reliability Prediction
- The Exponential Distribution Calculations
- Normal Distribution Calculations, Z - Table
- Weibull Distribution Calculations
- Prediction Techniques
- Electronics Prediction using MIL STD 217 & Mechanical System Prediction using NSWC
Section 3 - Reliability Tools
- FMECA with assisted Live Project
- FTA with example
- RBD & Redundancy, Boolean Truth Table Method
Section 4 - Life Data Analysis
- Various Data Types
- Parameter Estimation by MLE for Exponential Distribution
- Parameter Estimation by GRAPHICAL Method for Weibull & Normal Distributions
Section 5 - Reliability Testing
- Qualitative Test Methods including HALT / HASS Theory
- Quantitative Test Methods OLCT / PRAT Theory
- Accelerated Life Testing Introduction (ALT) - Basic Introduction Theory
|March 13, 2022||April 3, 2022||Completed||Training|