Flagman Training Course
- January 20, 2022 - January 20, 2022
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 5 Reserved Seats: 4
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Flagman Course.
Maneuvering heavy vehicles in busy project sites can be challenging, which is why having trained, capable flagmen is crucial to ensuring traffic safety and minimizing accidents. A flagman is a worker who directs and controls traffic by providing accurate direction to drivers at locations where permanent signage is missing or does not sufficiently control the road.
Velosi Flagman Training course is designed to equip participants with a comprehensive set of common traffic signals, provide guidance on their practical applications in real life circumstances, and teach them methods for resolving difficult maneuvering scenarios.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- understand the necessity of proper flagman operations,
- learn the standard skills and abilities of a competent flagman,
- identify and apply standard flagman control references,
- demonstrate typical flagging practices for day and night operations,
- practice and demonstrate all flagging signals and procedures, and
- practice standard flagman responses for multiple real-life situations
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a one-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Flagman Course Completion” certificate.
Flagman Training is a basic course aimed at those who wish to pursue work as a full-time or part-time flagman partaking in traffic control functions. Participants of this course do not need any prerequisites other than basic familiarity with traffic laws. The course is particularly recommended for construction workers looking to become professional flagmen.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Module 1: Dangerous traffic situations and associated risks
Module 2: Project site preparation
Module 3: Detection of danger areas
Module 4: Maneuverability of large vehicles
Module 5: Guidance of vehicles using signaling devices
Module 6: Various traffic control methods and equipment
Module 7: Communication and instructions procedures
Module 8: Incident reporting & emergency response
|January 20, 2022||January 20, 2022||Completed||Training|
|December 5, 2021||December 5, 2021||Completed||Training|