NEBOSH International General Certificate
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting NEBOSH International General Certificate Course Online.
The NEBOSH IGC (International General Certificate) provides a thorough understanding of the concepts and practices of occupational health and safety. It focuses on international standards and management systems that ensure participants from any industry effectively carry out their workplace health and safety duties.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. Our aim is to conduct efficient training for the valuable certification which is universally recognized and an essential health and safety qualification among companies that follow international standards and best practices, since 90 percent of health and safety professionals demand one or more NEBOSH qualifications, acquiring this certificate can make you highly attractive to employers.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Execute detailed and comprehensive knowledge of risk management principles to create an effective safety environment in the organization.
- Identify potential hazards for you and your coworkers, resulting in increased work efficiency and productivity.
- Identify and analyze ILO key standards and requirements.
- Identify and control frequent workplace hazards.
- Effectively implement strategies to manage and minimize workplace hazards.
- Develop sustainable health and safety culture.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared one day before the first day of training.
10 Days Training from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “NEBOSH International General Certificate Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals who have little or no experience in health and safety.
- Professionals executing under the role of managers, supervisors, and anybody with health and safety management responsibilities, along with those initially starting out in the industry.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities in health and safety.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Unit IG1: Management of Health and Safety
- Why should we be concerned about workplace health and safety?
- What are health and safety management systems and how do they work?
- Risk management involves an understanding of people and procedures.
- Monitoring and assessment of health and safety.
Unit IG2: Practical Risk Assessment
- Physical and mental well-being
- Musculoskeletal health
- Agents, both chemical and biological
- Workplace concerns
- Equipment for the operation