Intermediate Food Hygiene (Level 3) Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting Intermediate Food Hygiene (Level 3) Training Online.
An organization must ensure that those within catering business are aware of developing and maintaining food safety management procedures, such as HACCP-based procedures, are appropriately qualified and, if necessary, can effectively train others in food safety under the Food Safety Act 1990 and the associated Food Hygiene Regulations. This means that managers and supervisors should receive more advanced training that emphasizes their specific responsibilities related to supervising and managing a safe food operation. The course is intended to provide participants with a thorough understanding of food safety principles and practices by identifying potential hazards. Supervisors and food managers who gain this knowledge will be able to develop and implement food safety systems that are appropriate for their workplace.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. This course is enriched with developing and maintaining an effective HACCP system, how to define food safety hazards and hygiene risks, as well as how to prevent them, and how food law applies to premises in the Level 3 Food Hygiene.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Train, supervise, and manage in accordance with UK food safety regulations.
- Recognize the fundamental principles of the Food Safety Act of 1990.
- Implement and keep a solid food safety management system in place in the workplace.
- Learn the fundamentals of microbiology and food safety.
- Recognize their role in the supervision of food handlers in terms of food safety and hygiene.
- Understand and define food safety hazards and hygiene risks, as well as how to prevent and control them.
- Recognize the significance of thorough food preparation and cooking in order to eliminate harmful viruses and bacteria.
- Understand to prevent food-borne illness, as well as the implications from a personal and legal standpoint.
- Create and maintain an effective HACCP system Know how to preserve food safely and hygienically.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
To be announced.
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “Intermediate Food Hygiene (Level 3)” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals working as Senior managers, senior bar managers, senior hotel managers, senior café/takeaway managers, and Anyone supervising or managing others handling food.
- Individuals seeking extensive knowledge of food hygiene and safety.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Food Safety Hazards and contamination
- Food-Borne illnesses
- Understanding food law
- The Role of the supervisor
- Food safety management (HACCP)
- Food Preservation
- Food storage and temperature control
- Personal hygiene and workplace equipment and design
- Cleaning and disinfection/pest control