Certified Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) Professional Training
- April 23, 2022 - May 14, 2022
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (UAE Time)
- Total Seats: 5 Reserved Seats: 3
- Online (Microsoft Meetings)
- +971 2 6349815
Velosi is conducting online training for Certified Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) Professional. This training will provide the delegates with a complete theoretical and practical understanding of developing QRA models in the Process Industries.
Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) is a valuable tool for determining the risk associated with the handling, transport and storage of hazardous substances. This practical, hands-on online training course on QRA will enable the participants to conduct a quantitative assessment of the risk and integrate the results into design and operations in Oil and Gas and Process industries.
By the end of this course, participants will gain a cognitive skill in terms of:
- Risk Assessment Techniques
- Hazards Identification & Frequency Estimation
- Source Term Modelling
- Individual & Societal Risk Assessment
- Risk Management & ALARP demonstration
- Perform a Quantitative Risk Assessment impact on the reliability assessments
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
4 Consecutive Saturdays at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
- Upon successful completion of the training and examination, participants will be awarded “Certified Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) Professional” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professional but not limited to:
- Process Safety, Design, Risk Engineers & Managers.
- Individuals interested in expanding their Process Safety knowledge.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only):
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to QRA
- Risk Assessment Techniques
- Major Accident Hazards
- Introduction to Case Study
a. Process Detailing
b. Layout & P&IDs
- Isolatable Sections
- Failure Case Definition
- Source Term Release & discharge calculation
- Dispersion Analysis
- Failure Frequency Analysis
- Event Tree Analysis
- Risk Estimation
- QRA software
- Risk Reporting in terms of Individual Risk & Societal Risk
- Risk Management & sensitivity analysis
- Cost Benefit Analysis & ALARP demonstration
- Other technical safety studies (FERA,BRA, EERA)
|April 23, 2022||May 14, 2022||Completed||Training|
|February 19, 2022||March 12, 2022||Completed||Training|
|January 22, 2022||February 12, 2022||Completed||Training|
|January 8, 2022||January 29, 2022||Completed||Training|
|December 18, 2021||January 8, 2022||Completed||Training|
|November 13, 2021||December 4, 2021||Completed||Training|
|October 23, 2021||November 13, 2021||Completed||Training|
|September 25, 2021||October 16, 2021||Completed||Training|
|July 24, 2021||August 14, 2021||Completed||Training|
|June 26, 2021||July 17, 2021||Completed||Training|