ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Lead Auditor Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Lead Auditor Training online.
This ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Course is CQI IRCA certified and provides basic training for aspiring FSMS Lead Auditors and Auditors with the information and abilities to prepare, perform, report, and follow up on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party FSMS audits.
Velosi’s training course is developed to emphasize the necessity of conducting a thorough audit. It will improve your knowledge and abilities to design and conduct an FSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011's criteria for auditing management systems and ISO/IEC 17021-1's certification procedure.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Efficiently conduct first, second, and third-party audits of Food and Safety Management Systems in accordance with ISO 22000, as well as ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, if applicable.
- Identify and utilize technical information and practical skills for becoming a professional Lead Auditor in great depth.
- Improvise audit procedures and manage audit programs and teams.
- Develop strong customer communication and conflict resolution through practical exercises.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
05 Consecutive Days from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Lead Auditor Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- All levels of management who are involved in ISO 22000 implementation.
- Staff who are in charge with the responsibility to develop and maintain the food safety management system.
- Individuals who have prior knowledge of ISO 22000 and aim to explore more.
- Individuals who wish to enhance career opportunities in management system auditing.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to Food safety management system and ISO 22000
- Food safety management concepts with ISO 22000 requirements
- Audit principles, vocabulary, requirements, preparation, and launching of an audit
- Audit planning and management
- Writing NC reports, closing the audit follow-up