IOSH Working Safely
Velosi is conducting IOSH Working Safely Training online.
Every organization’s utmost priority is to manage the workplace safely and effectively keeping in mind health and safety importance. The IOSH Working Safely training is meant to help employees understand their specific responsibilities and ensure that their activities contribute to workplace health and safety.
This course aims to provide an ethical understanding of health and safety which will enhance productivity and ensure safety awareness.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Define hazards and risks
- Identify and analyze common safety hazards
- Execute techniques to improve an organization’s overall safety performance
- Initiate effective supply chain reputation
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
One-day Training from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
An “IOSH Working Safely Certificate” will be awarded upon successful completion of training.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- It applies to all employees in any size organization and in any industry sector.
- Anyone or working role professionals willing to learn about safety and health.
Participants can avail of a discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
The IOSH Working Safely mainly covers:
- Introducing working safely
- Identification and Analysis of hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards and their technicalities
- Improving safety performance to enhance productivity
- Ensuring health and safety standards
- Effectively enhance organizations’ productivity