Waste Management – Production Waste Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Waste Management – Production Waste Course.
Sustainable waste management is not only about safe disposal; it’s also about managing resources effectively. Since waste has a direct impact on operating costs, it is crucial to stay up to date with current HSE guidelines and industry best practices and be aware of the options available for waste management. Training in waste management can help businesses find ways to improve existing processes and enable them to operate both more responsibly and more efficiently.
This Velosi Waste Management – Production Waste Training course will give participants an understanding of the types of waste generated by different industries and the impacts they leave on the environment. Participants will be taught the hierarchy of waste and the multiple ways to identify improvement opportunities in managing and minimizing waste and reducing operating costs.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- understand the key principles of sustainable waste management,
- understand the major phases of a solid waste system and the actors involved,
- identify waste problems and explore cost-efficient waste management options, and
- employ a risk-based approach to waste management.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a one-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Waste Management – Production Waste Course Completion” certificate
This course is designed for professionals in all waste-producing industries, including:
- environmental managers, supervisors & consultants interested in waste management solutions, and
- program and project managers, coordinators and other professionals who work in the waste sector or on waste-related projects.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Sustainable waste management
Classification of wastes
Waste collection, storage, documentation & inventory
Waste disposal options/ methods
Waste reuse and recycling
Handling hazardous wastes