Six Sigma Green Belt
- December 26, 2021 - December 30, 2021
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 5 Reserved Seats: 3
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Preparation Training online.
Six Sigma is a well-known process improvement and business transformation approach. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course is well-known for its extensive and strong curriculum, which is linked with ASQ and IASSC’s international Body of Knowledge (BOK).
This one-of-a-kind Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course will teach you how to use data to improve the quality of your organization’s operations and give you the skills you need to work on projects that will benefit all types of processes and organizations.
The different steps of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) will be covered, as well as how to write a project charter. Participants will also learn about quality tools and statistics to aid in the formulation of problem statements and the translation of those statements into a measurable manner.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Improve capability of the business process and identify the need for improvement.
- Know the important for long-term corporate growth.
- Improve process by implementing Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) methodology.
- Develop a project scope and a business case for deploying Six Sigma to management. Using Minitab’s many capabilities, collect and analyze data appropriately.
- Use a variety of tools that are commonly utilized in a Six Sigma project.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
5 Consecutive Days at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of training.
The six sigma green belt training course is for people who want to learn about real-world business problems and how to boost an organization’s revenue by optimizing procedures, thereby becoming a valuable asset to the company. This course is encouraged for a professional who hopes to learn and perform at a higher level but not limited to:
- Quality System Managers
- Operations Managers
- Finance and Commercial Managers, and
- Professionals who wants to ace their examination and get certified by IASSC.
There are NO prerequisites required in order to take examination for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Candidates must pass the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam with a minimum score of 70% to earn the professional distinction of IASSC Certified Green Belt (IASSC-CGBTM) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification. Click to this Link to learn more.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
The course outline will be based on IASSC Universally Accepted Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge for Green Belts.
Six Sigma Define Phase
- The Basics of Six Sigma
- The Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- Selecting Lean Six Sigma Projects
- The Lean Enterprise
Six Sigma Measure Phase
- Process Definition
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
Six Sigma Analyze Phase
- Patterns of Variation
- Inferential Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing
- Hypothesis Testing with Normal Data
- Hypothesis Testing with Non-Normal Data
Six Sigma Improve Phase
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression Analysis
Six Sigma Control Phase
- Lean Controls
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Six Sigma Control Plans
|December 26, 2021||December 30, 2021||Completed||Training|
|November 28, 2021||December 2, 2021||Completed||Training|