Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- April 9, 2022 - April 30, 2022
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 5 Reserved Seats: 3
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Course Online.
Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) is an engineering paradigm for defining a comprehensive maintenance strategy that involves the process of ensuring that machinery continues to perform the functions that a user may require in a specific operating environment. RCM is the main part of a cradle-to-grave asset integrity management strategy. Similarly, a successful RCM program will lay out the complete process for every asset in the facility throughout the system, equipment, or component life cycle.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance participant’s ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. Velosi’s extensive training will ensure the productive skills required in RCM, making participants competent to plan, manage, and lead RCM efficiently, spreading out comprehensive knowledge on RCM methodology and analyses.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Clearly demonstrate rudiments of maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
- Evaluate and implement maintenance strategies effectively.
- Effectively visualize and implement important methodologies for the RCM function.
- Carry out RCM analyses reports.
- Initiate basic principles of teamwork.
- Competently plan, lead, and manage efficiently.
- Amplify and populate the RCM functions accordingly.
- Clearly distinguish the importance of FMEA AND FMECA within RCM.
- Anticipate productive action plans and conduct a systematic evaluation.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
05 days at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Training Materials
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals or professionals working as facilities managers, maintenance managers, senior operators, in operating system roles.
- Individuals interested in Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
- Individuals who are willing to acquire knowledge in the process and tools of RCM.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities in the field of RCM.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when singing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Essential tools in RCM
- FMEA and FMECA in Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
- FMEA vs COFA.
- Application methodologies in Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
- Assessment criteria for RCM
- Overall Overview of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
- Question and answer session.
|April 9, 2022||April 30, 2022||Completed||Training|
|January 16, 2022||February 13, 2022||Completed||Training|
|December 18, 2021||January 22, 2022||Completed||Training|