Defensive Driving Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Defensive Driving Course.
It is a little-known fact that traffic-related accidents are one of the most common causes of occupational injuries and fatalities. Not only do these accidents ruin the lives of those involved, they also often entail severe legal, financial, and reputational consequences to the employers. Therefore, it is essential that those employees who drive as part of their jobs be properly trained in defensive driving. Defensive driving, in essence, is a style of road driving which involves practicing safe habits and paying close attention when behind the wheel to avoid getting into accidents and keeping away from problems caused by other vehicles.
This Velosi Defensive Driving Training course teaches participants how to reduce their driving risks by observing weather conditions, “reading” other road-users, anticipating dangerous situations, and making safe, rational manoeuvring decisions. The online course uses cutting-edge technologies with highly-interactive videos and animated illustrations, which help participants easily visualize a wide range of real-life driving situations.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- observe road and weather conditions and assess their impacts,
- observe behaviors of other drives on the road to anticipate their next moves,
- apply defensive driving techniques while behind the wheel, and
- minimize risks of accidents and injuries to themselves and others.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a two-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Defensive Driving Course Completion” certificate.
- This course is designed for all those who drive as part of their job whether they use company vehicles or their own and whether they do it frequently or not. It is also ideal as a refresher for anyone who drives as a part of their day-to-day lives.
- The course is also ideal for HSE managers and professionals looking for resources to implement safety promotion programs on defensive driving training
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Roadway observation techniques
Speed management & lane management
Maintaining safe distances
Road condition and weather conditions
Right of way on roads & at intersections
Avoiding impaired, fatigued and aggressive driving
Techniques for avoiding collisions