Contractor Safety Management Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Contractor Safety Management Course.
The decision of an organization to outsource work to another party often comes at the cost of a higher risk to its health and safety. It is therefore crucial for organizations to have proper contractor safety management processes in place to address these potential risks and avoid injuries, medical and legal costs, delays, and reputational damages.
This Velosi Contractor Safety Management training course will empower participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to appoint a competent contractor and successfully manage their health and safety performance. It will enable you to fully understand the legal responsibilities of the relevant parties and develop your ability to critically assess your contractors at all stages of a contracted project.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- understand obligations of each party,
- incorporate HSE considerations into the contractor selection process,
- identify potential hazards caused by contractor activities,
- produce an HSE Project Plan and manage contractors’ compliance, and
- monitoring contractor’s HSE performance and drawing lessons learned.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a one-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Contractor Safety Management Course Completion” certificate
- This course is designed for plant managers, project managers, HSE managers and procurement managers who are involved in selecting and managing contractors.
- This training is also relevant for HSE, facilities, maintenance, engineering, operations professionals who are responsible for arranging and managing contract work.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Project planning & selecting contractors
Responsibilities of employers, contractors and subcontractors
Contract administration (prequalification, bidding, awarding)
Elements of managing contractor safety
Client/ contractor coordination
PTW, LOTO, Hot work, and other contractor safety requirements
Managing contractor safety on site
Process safety management
Contractor review and lessons learned for improvements