Advanced HACCP (Level 4) Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting Advanced HACCP (Level 4) Training Online.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a management system that analyzes the most significant hazards in a food business and implements stringent controls at the points where these can result in unsafe food and are thus critical to safety. The international standard for food safety management is HACCP, it is a requirement of international trade (i.e., export) and is becoming an increasingly important part of national legal requirements all over the world. It is critical for all food companies to adequately train food handlers in order to ensure the production and delivery/serving of safe food to consumers, this training covers all the essentials required on an advanced level.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. This course intends to assist food establishments in increasing the knowledge of their employees in the hygienic operation of food production with the ultimate goal of ensuring the supply of safe and wholesome food at all times, particularly for implementing GHP, HACCP, ISO, and other standards, covering food hygiene in sufficient depth to ensure participants have a thorough understanding of hazards and controls; the training also emphasizes the importance of developing, implementing, and monitoring food safety procedures.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Recognize the significance of HACCP-based food safety management procedures.
- Clearly understand how to manage the implementation of HACCP-based food safety management procedures.
- Understand how to develop HACCP-based food safety management procedures.
- Implement knowledge of putting in place a suitable food safety management system based on HACCP principles.
- Identify and demonstrate the role of prerequisite programs in food safety management correctly.
- Explain in detail the Codex HACCP terminology and why it is important.
- Use all of the Codex HACCP principles, including the preparatory stage.
- Plan to develop and implement HACCP in a specific food industry sector.
- Compare and explain the various roles of validation, verification, and review in a given scenario.
- Plan the HACCP team's development.
- Compare the application of the HACCP principles for a given scenario within the Codex Alimentarius guidelines.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
To be announced
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “Certified in Advanced HACCP (Level 4)” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals who are working in management positions in a catering or retail business, or who are members of the HACCP team.
- Individuals working under the roles of trainers, auditors, enforcers, and other food safety professionals involved in catering or retailing operations.
- Individuals seeking extensive knowledge of implementation of a HACCP system and to critically evaluate HACCP.
- Participants who have at least advanced Level 4 Food Safety knowledge in Manufacturing / Catering, as well as a HACCP Level 3 Certificate.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to HACCP
- HACCP and Legislation
- Preparing for HACCP
- Prerequisite Program
- Principles of HACCP
- HACCP team
- Codex steps
- Hazard analysis
- Critical limits and control points
- Monitoring and corrective action
- Implementation, verification, validation, and review
- HACCP documentation and maintaining HACCP