Velosi is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Managing the planning and design stages of civil engineering projects.
- Performing due diligence on the impact and feasibility of new construction sites.
- Overseeing all project stages from preliminary layouts to final engineering designs.
- Surveying new construction sites and assessing existing structures for upgrades.
- Designing and recommending improvements to computer-aided design (CAD) software drawings and schematics.
- Complete cost estimations for all phases of a construction project and develop a complete budget. These budgetary projections are included in technical proposals that senior civil engineers write up before planning/designing a new project.
- Preparing work schedules and allocating resources, as well as supervising junior engineers, construction managers, workers, technicians, and contractors.
- Ensuring that civil engineering projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Responsible for evaluating the structure to ensure that it meets all federal and local codes and specifications. At this stage, senior civil engineers make sure that all safety and regulatory issues have been addressed and resolved.
- Documenting processes and presenting project progress updates to senior managers and clients.
- Oversee construction managers and workers, contractors, junior engineers, and technicians. They ensure that all contributors to a project are performing their duties and meeting the demands of each project.
As our ideal candidate, you should have:
- BSc. / Msc. in Civil Engineering
- 8 – 10 years of work experience in FEED & Detail Engineering in Oil and Gas
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in civil engineering project management software, such as Civil 3D and CityEngine, as well as CAD.
- In-depth knowledge of civil engineering and construction specifications, standards, and codes.
- Great leadership, project management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Availability to perform construction site visits outside of business hours, when relevant.