Velosi is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Conceptual & Feasibility Studies, Front-End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detailed Design.
- Process design of Oil and Gas Plants (Amine Sweetening units, Gas Dehydration Unit, Gas Dew pointing, Condensate Stabilization Plant, etc.).
- Process Simulation & Optimization. (Steady-state and Dynamic).
- Development of Drawings (Block diagram, UFD’s, PFD’s and P&ID’s.).
- Hydraulic calculations for Plant Piping, Flowline etc. (Steady-State and Transient).
- Equipment Sizing & Rating (Separators, Heat exchangers, Pumps, Compressor etc).
- Flare/vent system sizing/rating, Relief Load Calculations, Flare Radiation and Dispersion Modeling.
- Preparation data sheets of equipment and Package items.
- Review of drawings, Datasheets, sizing calculations and design reports.
- Technical report writing (Design basis, Evaluation Report, Conceptual Design Report, Philosophies, Operating Manual, Operating Procedures etc.).
- Develop and maintain process related documents.
- Technical Bid Evaluation & Vendor Correspondence.
- Design calculations of fire water system, Radiation Calculations, Monitors/ Hydrants placement.
- Participate in Safety Studies (HAZOP, HAZID, Fire Safety Review etc.)
- Cost Estimation
- Preparation of Tender document.
- Familiarity with API / ISO/NFPA / OSHA standards as minimum.
As our ideal candidate, you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Process Engineering.
- Minimum of 5+ years Process Design Engineeringexperience in oil and gas industry.
- Able to support and guide team to meet daily work demands.
- Can develop projects within allotted timelines and budget.
- Multi-functional to achieve project goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable in Software eitherHYSYS (Steady-State and Dynamic), PIPENET (Steady-State and Transient), PipeSim, TLnet and TGnet (Steady-State and Transient), OLGA (Steady-State and Transient), HTRI, EDR, Flarenet and Shell’s FRED