Velosi is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
A) General Accounting:
- Reconcile and analyze selected corporate level accounts including relocation, environmental, prepaid expenses and monthly accruals and prepare the various journal entries.
- Review and report individual departmental expenses.
- Prepare and report activity related to travel accounts.
- Create ad-hoc financial reports when requested to do so.
- Maintain the general ledger.
- Interact with internal and external auditors as required.
- Maintain allocation and recurring journal entries.
- Review monthly cross charge report and confirm charges.
B) Accounts Receivable:
- Issue and mail invoices, credit memos, and adjustments.
- Ensure customer accounts and billing are handled in a proper manner in accordance with company guidelines
- Prepare and issue periodic reports.
C) Accounts Payable
- Prepare and process batches of accounts payable invoices, vouchers, checks, travel expenses, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Process requests for petty cash and prepare monthly reconciliation.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries.
- Manage vendor payment, vendor data verification and transaction recording.
- Compile monthly payroll data with proper adjustments.
- Record data concerning transfer of employees.
- Pro-rate expenses to be debited or credited to each department for cost accounting records.
- Prepare periodic payroll reports.
- Maintain records of leave pay and non-taxable wages.
- Prepare and issue paychecks, direct deposit receipts, or bank wire transfers.
- Perform payroll accounting and reconciliation.
E) Preparation of Financial statement and reporting to Management
- Preparing financial statement and timely reporting.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns (UAE & Other Countries)
- Coordinate and support in preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Identify and recommend process improvements as appropriate.
- Support external auditors as directed.
As our ideal candidate, you should have:
- University degree in accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in trading / hotel industry experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Competency in computer software programs.