Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Introduction to Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) Analysis
Velosi is conducting a free webinar on "Introduction to Reliability, Availability & Maintainability (RAM) Analysis" on Saturday, 13th June 2020 from 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm GST.
Learning objectives :
Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) analysis identifies equipment whose failure affects the facility availability, performing quantitative reliability analysis and proposes effective countermeasures in order to improve the system reliability and maintainability.
In this webinar, a practical case study will be presented covering all key aspects of performing RAM analysis for an offshore exploration facility:
- Reliability & Maintainability Data Calculations.
- RAM Modelling: Development of Reliability Block Diagrams (RBD).
- RAM Results Analysis: Lifecycle Efficiency, Production & Criticality Analysis, System Outage Analysis.
Who should attend?
- Production Planning Engineers & Managers.
- Project Engineers & Managers.
- Mechanical, Chemical or Reliability Engineers.
- Facility or Maintenance Engineers/Professionals.
- Individuals interested in learning about Reliability, Availability & Maintainability (RAM) Analysis.
Certificate of Training
The certificate will be issued upon completion of the online training.
|13 Jun 2020||13 Jun 2020||Completed||Webinar|
13 June 2020
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM GST