Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Functional Safety Analysis: SIL Studies using VAIL-PHA
Introduction to Functional Safety Analysis (Process Industries): Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Studies using VAIL-PHA :
Velosi is conducting a free webinar on "Introduction to Functional Safety Analysis (Process Industries): Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Studies using VAIL-PHA" on Saturday, 19th September 2020 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm GST (Dubai time).
Learning objectives :
Safety Integrity Level (SIL) is described as a comparative level of risk-reduction offered by a safety function, or ananalysis of performance required for a Safety Instrumented Function (SIF) to maintain or achieve the safety state. In essence, Safety Integrity Level analysis is an estimation of performance recommended for a Safety Instrumented Function (SIF).
In this webinar, a practical case study will be presented covering the following key aspects of SIL Analysis Studies:
- Overview of IEC 61508/61511
- SIL Assessment using Risk Graph & Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA) methodologies
- Functional Test Interval Calculations
- SIL Verification
- Safety Requirement Specification (SRS)
- Spurious Trip Rate (STR) calculations and more using industry-leading VAIL-PHA software.
Who should attend?
- Reliability, Process Safety, Instrumentation & Control Engineers/Managers
- Plant Risk & Operations Professionals
Certificate of Training
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the webinar.
|19 Sep 2020||19 Sep 2020||Completed||Webinar|
19 September 2020
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM GST