Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Data Analytics with Tableau Certification Training
Velosi is conducting an online course on Data Analytics with Tableau.
Data analytics is a broad phrase that refers to a variety of data analysis techniques. Data analytics techniques can be applied to any type of data to gain knowledge that can be utilized to improve things. Trends and metrics that might otherwise be lost in a sea of data can be discovered using data analytics techniques. This data can then be utilized to improve a company's or system's overall efficiency by optimizing procedures.
Tableau is the top business intelligence and analytics platform to utilize within different fields of business. The course is structured in a manner that should give participants an introduction to the full breadth of Tableau. Tableau's powerful visualization and analytics platform can be leveraged by professionals from any background and the objectives of this course have been aligned with the vision of equipping anyone with the skills to deliver world-class analytics with Tableau.
The course will be taught by an acclaimed Data Analytics consultant ranked as the Number 1 Tableau Author in Pakistan.
- Learn key analytical and visualization skills
- Learn how to build interactive dashboards
- Learn effective data modelling techniques
- Connect with other data enthusiasts
- Grow your career as Tableau is in increasing demand applicable for various industries.
MODE OF DELIVERY
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting (Live) online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
15 Consecutive Days except Friday & Saturday from 6:00PM to 8:00PM(Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Tableau Activities & Exercises
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Certified Data Analyst with Tableau” certificate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
If you are looking to the skills to make confessions from the data, this course is for you. Anyone with basic to advanced knowledge can enroll for this course. If you want to enter in the business analytics and data science sphere then this course might help you to stay ahead in your career objectives.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when singing up for 2 or more courses.
Early Bird Discount:
- 10% Discount if you register 2 weeks in advance from the demo session.
- 5% Discount if you register 1 week in advance from the demo session.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Module 1 - Introduction to Tableau
- Connecting to data (Basic)
- Foundation for building visualizations
- Visualizing data (Basic)
- Geographic visualizations
- Building a Dashboard
Module 2 - Connecting to Data in Tableau
- Connecting to data in a file
- Connecting to data on a server
- Using extracts
- Filtering data
Module 3 - Fundamentals of Charting
- Bar charts
- Bullet charts
- Visualizing dates and times
- Date parts, date values, and exact dates
- Stacked bars
- Area charts
- Pie charts
- Visualizing distributions
Module 4 - Calculations and Parameters
- Introduction to calculations
- Row-level calculations
- Aggregate calculations
- Difference between row and aggregate calculations
- Level of detail calculations - FIXED, INCLUDE, EXCLUDE
Module 5 - Formatting Visualizations
- Leveraging formatting in Tableau
- Workbook-level formatting
- Worksheet-level formatting
- Field-level formatting
- Custom number formatting
- Custom date formatting
- Tooltips and ‘Viz in Tooltip’
Module 6 - Building Dashboards
- Dashboard definition
- Dashboard objectives
- Designing dashboards in Tableau
- Tiled versus floating
- Manipulating objects on the dashboard
- Interactivity with actions
Module 7 - Visual Analytics – Trend Models
- Customizing trend lines
- Trend models
- Analyzing trend models
Module 8 - Exploring Mapping and Geospatial Data
- Overview of Tableau maps
- Customizing map layers
- Customizing map options
- Using geospatial data
- Importing into Tableau's geographic database
- Plotting data on background images
Module 9 - Data Modelling
- Creating a data model
- Using Joins and Blends
Module 10 - Sharing Your Data Story
- Presenting and exporting
- Sharing on Desktop and Reader
|05 Sep 2021||23 Sep 2021||Completed||Training|
|06 Jun 2021||24 Jun 2021||Completed||Training|