Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP)
Velosi is conducting Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) Exam Preparation Training online.
The Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) awarded by the Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP) is the industry standard certification for validating maintenance, reliability, and physical asset management professionals' expertise, skills, and abilities. It is the only ISO-accredited credential for individuals working in the maintenance, reliability, and physical asset management fields.
This 12-day interactive training course aimed to give trainees an overview of the fundamental pillars of Reliability and Maintenance, as defined by the Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals. Separately from the course, an examination for the SMRP certification of Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional test will be organized right after the conclusion of the course.
Upon successful completion of this 12-day course, participants will have gained knowledge in:
- Application of several reliability tools.
- Understanding the application of the Asset's Life Cycle.
- Analyzing the plant equipment failure events by using quantitative reliability methods such as
- Weibull and RAM analysis.
- Applying Preventative Replacement calculations to determine the Optimal Replacement Time.
- Determining optimum maintenance strategies based on failure statistical analysis.
- Understanding condition monitoring fundamentals and benefits.
- Determining maintenance task's optimal frequencies.
MODE OF DELIVERY
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
- 12 Consecutive Days, except Friday and Saturday from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Sample exam questions
- SMRP Handbook 6th edition (PDF copy)
- Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of training.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is encouraged for a professional who hopes to learn and perform at a higher level but not limited to:
- Operations Managers
- Production Supervisors
- Reliability Managers/Engineers
- Manufacturing Managers
- Storeroom Managers
- Continuous Improvement Managers
- TPM Coordinators
- Plant Engineers and Operators
- All those who are directly or indirectly involved in maintenance and reliability related projects
The CMRP examination is accessible to any professional involved in the field of maintenance and reliability operations. There is no prerequisite and only has to submit the application and pass the examination. Candidates are required to sign a code of morals explanation, which validate to the truth that they have not taken the exam within the last six months and have not been indicted of a lawful offense or other wrongdoing of ethical turpitude beneath worldwide, national, government or state law in any matter related to upkeep and unwavering quality.
- Applications should be completed online at the SMRP Online Services Portal.
- The Examination is conducted online.
- Duration will be 150 minutes.
- 110 MCQs / 2 Parts
- Passing score is 75% in all pillars
CMRP CERTIFICATION VALIDITY
- 3 Years Validity
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when singing up for 2 or more courses.
Early Bird Discount
- 10% Discount if you register 2 weeks in advance from the demo session.
- 5% Discount if you register 1 week in advance from the demo session.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
The Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals (SMRP) has created the Maintenance and Reliability Body of Knowledge. The foundation of the Maintenance and Reliability Body of Knowledge is the five pillars of knowledge:
- Business and Management
Create Strategic direction and plan for M&R operations
Administer Strategic plan
Manage organizational plan
Communicate with stakeholders
Manage environmental-health-safety risk
- Manufacturing Process Reliability
Understand the applicable processes
Apply process improvement techniques
Manage effects of change to processes and equipment
Maintain processes per applicable standards and regulations
- Equipment Reliability
Determine equipment reliability expectations
Evaluate equipment reliability and identify improvement opportunities
Establish a strategic plan to assure reliability of existing equipment
Establish a strategic plan to assure reliability of new equipment
Cost-justify selected plans for implementation
- Organization & Leadership
Determine organizational requirements
Analyze organizational capability
Develop the organization structure
Lead and manage people
- Work Management
Identify, validate, and approve work
Analyze work and follow-up
Measure work management performance
Plan and execute projects
Use information technologies effectively
Manage resources and materials
|17 Oct 2021||01 Nov 2021||Upcoming||Training|
|18 Sep 2021||04 Oct 2021||Ongoing||Training|
|22 Aug 2021||06 Sep 2021||Completed||Training|
|25 Jul 2021||09 Aug 2021||Completed||Training|
|27 Jun 2021||16 Jul 2021||Completed||Training|
|18 Apr 2021||29 Apr 2021||Completed||Training|