Project Quality Management System
Project Quality Management System
VELOSI’s Quality Assurance & Quality Control services can be combined to provide a Total Solution _ supervising the work of the nominated EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) or Execution / Construction Contractor during the Engineering Design, Procurement and Construction phases of the project.
Our complete project verification services ensure that the Construction Contractor’s internal operations and procedures meet the requirements of internationally recognized Quality Management Systems, such as ISO 9001 during the Design, Procurement, Fabrication, Construction and Commissioning phases.
This is achieved by developing, initiating and maintaining a Project Quality Manual that outlines quality procedures required throughout each phase of the project and supervising the execution contractors and their subcontractor’s quality plan performance to ensure they meet the project specification requirements.
The following list indicates some of the typical activities undertaken at the Construction Contractor’s design office, material and equipment suppliers and site contraction locations.
- Development of a project quality manual to incorporate procedures and flowcharts. Once in place, the manual is extended to encompass second and third tier documentation covering all aspects of the operations.
- Development of the execution Project Quality Plan, audit schedules, and data packages and to advice on their suitability to achieve effective control of the management of the project.
- The maintenance of the system is verified by ongoing Auditing of the Construction Contractor’s
Management System to ensure compliance with the agreed internationally recognized Quality Management System such as ISO 9001-2008 and/or projects specifications.
- Complete any additional Auditing of the Execution Contractor’s compliance with statutory laws.
- Maintain a project non-conformance register, issue non-conformances (NCR), follow up on corrective action and closeout.
- All design activities are reviewed to ensure conformance with project specifications. This encompasses conceptual and detail design activities relevant to all engineering disciplines including mechanical, electrical, electronic, instrumentation, process and civil.
- Perform criticality assessments to establish the focus for quality related activities to ensure that resources are directed to essential systems and processes within the overall project requirements.
- Advise the client regarding the Construction Contractors Quality Assurance / Quality Control methodology, plans or schemes for critical systems and structures, with emphasis on process and pressure related items.
- Undertake auditing and surveillance at the vendor’s works during the manufacturing of equipment or modules to ensure compliance with the required code, standard, or project specification. Surveillance is undertaken against the approved Project Quality plans and can cover mechanical and electrical packages.
- Provide site surveillance and auditing during fabrication, construction, installation and pre-commissioning to ensure quality compliance, relating to construction Management & Supervision, Engineering Specialists and Inspection Specialist.
- Witness and report results of inspections, providing recommendations to address any area of non-conformance by the Execution Contractor. VELOSI’s global resources enable verification to be undertaken by qualified and experienced staff and we have the capability to provide a multi-disciplined project quality team at any worldwide construction location. The quality requirements of your project can be met by applying our modular approach, giving you a wide choice - from an individual service to a packaged Project Quality Management solution.