Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Protecting and sustaining the Environment is a key component in a truly diverse field and is an integral part of all industries worldwide. The challenges of organizations are:
- Identify environmental aspects and impacts related to their activities
- Understand and implement local requirements and best practices
- Implement environmental solutions within a fixed time frame
- Fill vital roles for projects
Velosi provides a diverse range of Environmental Services in UAE and is registered with Environmental Agency Abu Dhabi (EAD) as a Class A Environmental Consultant. From landmark Environmental, Social and Health Impact Assessments (ESHIAs) to local, one-off environmental management solutions, we leverage knowledge and expertise to share the best practices to add value to our client organizations and reduce their risk. Our technical experts can assist with any environmental concerns that you may have.
Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is a means of drawing together an assessment of the likely significant environmental effects arising from a proposed development in a systematic way. It ensures that the environmental implications of decisions on development proposals are taken into account before the decisions are made with below considerations
- Environmental impacts are identified, recorded & assessed. Environmental impacts and risks are managed during the project cycle.
- On-site and off-site emergency plan is prepared for any environmental emergency situation at facility/project.
- To safeguard life, environment & business.
- Prevention plan for environmental protection in line with regulatory requirements.
- Suitable measures have been identified and the critical activities are in place