Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Welding Inspection & Radiography Services for 36” Dia x 112 Km A3 to AV20 Transmission Line at Taranda Muhammad Pannah, Rahim Yar Khan
Location:Rahim Yar Khan, Pakistan
Services:Welding Inspection and Radiography Services
Sui Northern Gas Pipelines is constructing a 1500 Km pipeline from Karachi port to Central Punjab and divide it into different segments. Velosi is awarded the project to carry out supervision and inspection activities for 36” Dia x 112 Kms segment. The objective of this contract is;
- To ensure the integrity and reliability of transmission pipeline by performing the following NDT methods
Visual Inspection of Welding
- Radiographic Testing
- To provide complete assistance to the QA department of Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited to ensure each activity is done as per specified codes and standards.
SCOPE OF WORK
Velosi provide all supervision and inspection services, personnel, transport together with adequate staff to control and test by visual, physical and radiographic means all welding carried out by Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited including certification of Welding Procedures and that of SNGPL welders. Testing includes, if and when required, the use of crack detecting fluids, which has to be provided by Velosi. Welding Inspection had to be carried out as per API standard 1104.
- Review of PQR & WPS
- Welding Inspection of Main Line joints
- Welding Inspection of Tie-In joints
- Welding Inspection of Fabrication joints
- Welders Qualification Test
- Radiography of Main Line, Tie-Ins & Fabrication joints
- Radiography Films Interpretation
- Identification of Repairs
- Inspection of Mitigated defects
- VT Reports
- RT Reports with films