Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Visual Inspection & Integrity Assessment of Tank Bottom
Client:Byco Petroleum Company Limited
The main objective of Services shall be provided on time to basis inspection services for their Tank as per standards.
Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) inspection of one above ground storage tank bottom at Oil Refining Complex – I RC-I(CRD Tk)
*Tank #006 Diameter 70meters.
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work includes the following:
- Integrity assessment of the tank bottom with MFL (floor mapping) as per API -653 with reports and recommendations of crude tank
- Roof Thickness 5 reading per plate.
- Thickness monitoring of following tanks area to be carried out:
- Complete bottom 4- Provide procedure of testing, details of equipment and standards along with quotation.
- A comprehensive reports to be submitted by the contractor with conclusion and recommendation must be provided within 12 working days.
- Compliance of all legal/security/safety requirements.
- Provided Detail Inspection reports after site Inspection
- Provided Technical Consultancy in execution & commission during different phases of the project
- Providing Technical man-power for Quality control/Quality assurance of NDT
- API inspections reports as per standard
- Tender & contract documents
- Record keeping