Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Request for information
Third Party Assessment for Fire Fighting and Control System at MOL Production Facilities
Client:MOL PAKISTAN OIL and GAS CO. B.V
Services:Third Party Assessment Audit
- To ensure the existing fire and gas detection system is capable of identifying all potential toxic hydrocarbon gas releases and fires.
- To ensure the existing fire fighting system is adequate to control and mitigate all potential fires.
- To verify the existing fire protection system has been designed and installed as per relevant international standards(NFPA, BS, API, IP) and company best practices.
- To ensure adequate procedures are available for the prevention, and control of fire and gas risk. To ensure adequate emergency evacuation, escape and rescue arrangements are available to mitigate all the fire and gas risks
- To recommend and justify the additional control measures for the fire protection systems based on the standards and risk
Scope of Work
The primary scope of services of Consultancy services includes:
- Determination of the minimum fire protection requirements set forth by applicable local, national, international and industry codes and best industry practices.
- The review and analysis of the fire fighting, control and alarm system installed at Processing Facilities, Wellheads and Valve Assemblies.
- Review the installed safeties and the fire fighting/detection and alarm system. Suggestion of further improvement which shall guard against the fire or any such untoward scenarios
- Root cause of gas detectors which are giving faulty readings and recommendations for improvement.
- Detailed audit checklists
- Audit Report: The Report shall contain the findings, analysis and assessment of the fire fighting and control system
- Recommendations of the audits