Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Asset Integrity Management System for Onshore and Offshore TANAP Assets
Services:Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS)
Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
Software Implementation & Management
To provide Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS) for TANAP Gas Pipeline & Stations to manage the operational risk for gas to flow safely along 1850 kilometer pipeline travelling from Azerbaijan through Turkey and onto Europe.
Strategize and establish a Continuous Threat Management Program to identify plausible risk sources & also propose mitigation to enhance and prolong asset life beyond the intended life of 25 years.
Development of an Asset Integrity Management Software to enable TANAP to schedule, prioritize and execute the inspection plan along with database management and data collection for Risk Assessment.
Integration of AIMS Software with TANAP’s SAP, GIS & Envision.
Scope of Work
Establish a comprehensive Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Program based on best practices and industrial standards to effectively manage corporate assets in order to gain maximum value, profitability and returns while safeguarding personnel, the community, and the environment.
AIMS:Conduct corrosion monitoring and control, software installation, development of inspection drawings and training of TANAP personnel in order to ensure proper long-term management of AIMS.
VAIL Plant Software:Provision and Implementation of VAIL Plant Software to continually manage AIMS for TANAP Facilities.
Velosi successfully submitted the following deliverables:
Asset Integrity Management System:
Comprehensive RBI Program for On-Shore Phase-0 (1350km), along with Results and Conclusions
- Remnant Life Assessment
- Defect Assessment
- Inspection Plan
- Failure Rate and Risk Allocation
- Comprehensive RBI for Fixed Equipment at Stations
- FMECA Study & Maintenance Plan for PSVs
- Written Schemes of Examination (WSOE)
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) & Asset Integrity Management Documents
- AIMS Training for RBI was provided to TANAP personnel by Velosi.
- Comprehensive RBI Program for On-Shore Phase-0 (1350km), along with Results and Conclusions
VAIL Plant Software Modules:
- PEMS – Pressurized Equipment Management System
- PIMSON – Pipeline Integrity Management System - Onshore
- PSVMS – Pressure Safety Valves Integrity Management System
- ISMS – Inspection Schedule Management System
Velosi successfully integrated VAIL Plant Software with TANAP’s SAP, Envision and GIS software and achieved GO LIVE of VAIL Plant Software (PEMS, PIMSON & PSVMS) before Commercial Operations Date (COD)