Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
The Study of Verification of Safety Levels Integrities (SIL) All Instrumented Functions Safety Complex GL1Z, GL2Z, GL1K, GP2Z AND GP1Z
Location:Arzew and Skikda, Algeria
Services:Safety Integrity Level Assessment (SIL) in accordance with IEC 61508 and 61511
Sonatrach decided to carry out Study Of Classification Level Safety Integrity Of All SIL safety instrumented functions Complex GL1Z, GL2Z, GL1K, GP2Z and GP1Z“ and the formation of the Client's staff in IEC61508 and IEC 61511, for intended safety and fit for purpose for the next 20 years.
Scope of Work
To carry out SIL study as per the following.
Conducting Training Standards IEC 61508 And IEC 61511, By an Accredited
- Requirements of the standard 61511
- Risk processing instrumentation/control -identification of RIS and required SIL
- Design/Commissioning/editing and analysis tools SIS (Safety Instrumented System)
- Managing the safety lifecycle (Maintenance and Operation of SIS)
- SIL calculation software with license and training operations.
- Conduct review SIL instrumented safety functions:
- Finalisation of IEC 61508 and 61511 Training.
- Delivery of "VAIL -SIL" software.
- SIL classification/verification study Reports.
- Safety Requirements Specification Document.
- Safety Lifecycle Document.