Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Survey, Design & Supervision of Fire Fighting Systems for 47 Nos. State Life Buildings all Over Pakistan
Client:STATE LIFE OF PAKISTAN
Services:Survey Detail Engineering Resident Supervision
The purpose of this assessment is to ensure the following
- Physical survey of fire- fighting systems installed at state Life Buildings.
- Technical assessment regarding the present condition of fire- fighting components, i.e. pumps, risers, fire extinguishers, fire hose cabinets, fire hydrants etc.
- Determine remaining useful life of the fire-fighting system
- Ascertain availability of spares for the models of fire-fighting components etc.
- Submission of technical study report to SLIC for approval with recommendations for rehabilitation/replacement of fire- fighting system and budgetary costs for various options.
- Phasing and time schedule of assignment.
- Policy decision for disposal of existing fire- fighting system (if applicable).
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of services is divided into four stages to be conducted iteratively and interactively, namely:
- Stage 01- Technical Study:
- Stage 02- Preparation of Tender Documents:
- Stage 03- Supervision during Installation of firefighting System:
- Stage 04- Preparation of operation and maintenance (O&M) contract and monitoring of OPM works.
- Survey & Technical Study Report
- Preparation of Tender Documents
- General and Special conditions of contract
- Drawings & cost estimates
- Pre/Post Calcifications response Invitation of Bids
- Evaluation of Bids and recommendation for award of work
- Schedule of rehabilitation/ replacement works
- Monthly progress report
- Testing and commissioning Reports
- training program Report
- Preparation of operation and maintenance (O&M) contract