Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Review of Decommissioning Cost Estimation Mechanism of PPL Assets
Client:Pakistan Petroleum Limited
This contains an independent review of the mechanism of estimation of decommissioning cost by the company (PPL), for its seven (07) following sites:
- Gambat South
SCOPE OF WORK
- Provide an independent view on the validity of the PPL’s mechanism for estimation of decommissioning costs, by reviewing the calculations, assumptions and basis of the decommissioning costs (including the site’s restoration) estimated for PPL wells, surface facilities etc.
- Provide a comparative analysis by benchmarking the Company’s decommissioning costs estimation mechanism against peer companies and best practice.
- Provide recommendations for improvements to the Company’s decommissioning costs estimation mechanism
Velosi successfully submitted the following deliverables:
- Draft results report on the exercise conducted based on agreed scope and timelines.
- Initial Presentation of results to Senior Management.
- Final report, including comparative analysis & recommendations for improvements.
- Final Presentations to Executive Committee / Board in Karachi.