Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Risk Based Inspections Assessment of Piping for GSK
Services:Risk Based Inspections
The objectives of this study is to conduct a risk based inspection assessment study for a total of 96 piping tags as stated and shortlisted in "Scope of Work Equipment/Asset List" to:
- Establish corrosion loops and identify the dominant damage mechanisms
- Risk Assessment
- Increase the safety of the plant by minimizing the risk
- Inspection techniques and methods clearly defined based on thoroughly understanding of potential failure modes.
SCOPE OF WORK
This Document coverd RBI study for a total of 96 tags as stated and shortlisted in "Scope of Work Piping/Asset List" provided by GSK. The scope of work essentially covers but not limited to the following:
- Development of asset integrity management systems.
- To perform specific corrosion study for each facility including identifying damage mechanism and rate of deterioration.
- To develop corrosion loops and piping circuits to perform criticality assessment.
- Provision of integrity management support services
- Development and implementation of corrosion and inspection management systems by using VAIL Plant (RBI software), which include criticality analysis and inspection plan for all facilities
Velosi successfully submitted the following deliverables:
- Corrosion & Inspection Strategy Document
- Corrosion Loop Drawings
- Inspection History Status
- Inspection History Findings
- Comparison of Corrosion Rates
- Corrosion Loop Asset Register
- PIR Criteria
- Risk Assessment Summary
- Risk Ranking Questionnaire Sheet
- Risk Ranking Summary
- List of Critical Assets
- Inspection Plan
- Generic Inspection Sketches
- Equipment and Piping Asset Register
- Assumption Table & Listing