Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Process Safety Management (PSM) Evaluation & Benchmarking Study at PPL
Client:Pakistan Petroleum Limited
Services:Process Safety Audit
Evaluate PPL’s integrated QHSE & Process Safety Management System policies, procedures, practices & compliance, against international PSM Standards, at Head Office & Sui Field AND Benchmark with industry best practices to:
Identify improvements made so far on each of the PSM elements (current strengths & Capabilities).
Highlight remaining gaps (areas of opportunity & high-risk priorities).
SCOPE OF WORK
The primary scope of services of Consultancy services includes:
- PSM Evaluation & Benchmarking Study includes PPL Head Office (concerned Departments) located in Karachi and Sui Field installations located in Baluchistan.
- PSM Evaluation will be mainly based on PSM Elements / Model / Structure derived from international standards/guidelines developed by (CCPS).
- Since, PPL’s last PSM Evaluation and Benchmarking Study was based on DuPont Elements (proprietary material), Bidder / Consultant shall provide cross link/reference of CCPS PSM Elements (non-proprietary) with DuPont’s PSM Elements in their technical bid. PPL intends to cover all PSM elements representing both Cultural & Technical dimensions without any exception and infringement of copyrights
- Kick-off meetings at Head Office and Field respectively
- PSM related documents review at Head Office and Field / Plants respectively.
- PSM related Interviews of concerned PPL Staff at Head Office and Field / Plants respectively
- Physical walkaround of PPL Plants / Wells / Installations for verification of PSM implementation at Field.
- Exit Meeting / Presentation at Field and Head Office respectively.
- Comprehensive report containing findings, suggestions, step-by-step action plan & road map guidance on practical implementation. Action Planning Workshop at Head Office & Field respectively with reference to PSM Evaluation Report.