Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Non Destructive Testing of 400 Nos of Dead Legs at SFGCS
Client:Pakistan Petroleum Company Limited
Mechanical integrity assessment conducted for dead-legs of 4”dia LTs Bridles at discharge knock-out drum of SML train A to G. The report presents the objective of the study, the scope of work, the methodology applied and the analysis results including remnant life assessment as well as appropriate recommendations arising out of the assessment.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Thickness Measurement Inspection
- External Visual inspection
- Corrosion rate determination
- Maximum allowable determination pressure
- Field external visual inspection findings.
- Calculation of corrosion rate, remaining life analysis MAWP, and inspection interval.
- UT A-Scanning reports.
- ISO metric or Auto CAD drawings
- Recommendations, discussion & remediation