Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM FOR CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS IN SMELTER
Services:Preventive Maintenance Program for Civil and Structural elements
Ma’aden Aluminum intended to conduct a thorough study of the available Civil and Structural elements in smelter area and to develop a comprehensive Preventive Maintenance Program.
The object is to develop a comprehensive strategy to identify, analyze and implement a robust Maintenance program for the available civil and structural elements. The Phase-1 of the project is data collection and over all site inspection and audit for civil & structural assets. The Phase-2 of the project is development of PM program based on Risk analysis and criticality ranking of structures.
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work includes:
- Assessing the present condition of the Civil and Structure in the Smelter and Development the recommendations for safe operation of the Smelter area.
- Performing the site visit to get accustomed to site conditions with due emphasis on type of structural elements and age loading.
- Preparation of asset register and performing the FMECA based RCM study for civil and structure elements.
- Reviewing the operation and maintenance history and development of recommendations based upon asset criticality.
- Development of PM Program for all the assets of smelter area.
Velosi successfully submitted the following deliverables:
Preventive Maintenance Plan and Report: (including)
- Site inspection Report
- FMECA Study of Civil and Structure Assets
- Preventive Maintenance Plan for all assets
- Recommendations for safe operation of the Plant