Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Study for KNPC’s Clean Fuel Project MAA Package
Services:Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Study
To conduct the Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) Study for KNPC Clean Fuel Project MAA Package in order to assure asset integrity and therefore to reduce the risks to Mina-Al-Ahmadi Refinery’s operation objectives.
The effective application of RBI principles will reduce unplanned equipment failures and associated plant shutdowns. Such failures should be infrequent or have low consequences to Company’s objectives.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Scope of work includes carrying out Shell RBI (Level-3) assessment for 38 New (Process/ Utility) units, and 41 Revamp and Tie-In (Process/ Utility) units, at Construction stage and As-Built stage.
- Shell RRM software will be used in the linkage of risks with appropriate inspection, process control or other risk mitigation activities. S-RBI program will be applied to all process static equipment and piping where inspections are to be planned.
Velosi successfully submitted the following deliverables:
Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Study
- Risk Based Inspection methodology/ execution procedure.
- Corrosion Loop Drawings over PFS and PEFS.
- Optimized Inspection Plan.
- Corrosion Risk Assessment Summary Report.
- Risk Management with Inspection Activities.
- Data population in Shell RRM software.
- API 650 Tank Assessment results from Tank RRM module.
- Corrosion loop smart sketch.