Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Consulting Services for Up gradation of Fire Fighting Systems at State Bank Pakistan BSC (Bank) Peshawar
Client:STATE Bank OF PAKISTAN
Services:Survey Detail Engineering Bid Evaluation Award of Construction Contract Resident Supervision
- To provide an expert consultant/team to survey and identify detailed requirements of fire fighting system and propose upgrades retrofits and additional safeguard features as required.
- To prepare and design technical details of an intelligent microprocessor-controlled addressable fire detection and emergency voice alarm communication system based on international best practices, NFPA standard/laws of Pakistan, relevant fire fighting
- building codes.
- To prepare technical/operational details, user requirements and emergency evacuation arrangements in the form of SOPs for emergency procedures as well as SOPs for system operations and maintenance.
- To prepare comprehensive bidding documents as per PPRA Rules covering necessary
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of services is divided into four stages to be conducted in an iterative and interactive manner, namely:
- Stage 01 – Time Schedule of the Project
- Stage 02 – Survey Report
- Stage 03 – Schematics & Cost Estimates
- Stage 04 – Detail Engineering (IFA)
- Stage 05 – Final Drawings & Documents
- Stage 06 – Tender Documents
- Stage 07– Bid Evaluation Report
- Stage 08 – Documents Submission
- Stage 09 – Contractor’s Bill Verification
- Site visits and data collection
- Review of available documents
- Review of maintenance records
- Preparation of survey checklists
- General assessment using the applicable international standards.
- Assessment of Physical Condition of Fire Fighting System
- Assessment of Physical Condition of Fire Detection System
- List of Observations
- List of Recommendations