Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Consultancy Services For Survey and Analysis of Electrical System at regional Distribution offices (i.e. Sargodha, Sheikhupura and Sahiwal)
Location:Sargodha, Sheikhupura, Sahiwal, Pakistan
Client:SUI NORTHERN GAS PIPELINE LIMITED (SNGPL) PAKISTAN
Services:Survey Study & Analysis
The objective of this project is to survey and analyze the electrical system of SNGPL Sargodha, Sheikhupura and Sahiwal building through inspection and testing and to provide comprehensive reports on the existing electrical systems along with recommendations for improvements and course of action if required.
Scope of Work
The primary scope of services of Consultancy services includes:
- Detailed Survey and Inspection of Electrical System (including wiring, installations, equipment etc.) of Regional Office Building.
- Prepare As-Installed electrical drawings accurately reflecting complete electrical installation in Electric Layout Plan, Schematic and Single Line Diagram.
- Make Instrument Testing of the installations to ascertain the healthiness of installations i.e. Megger Testing, Load Testing, Earth Testing and Illumination Testing.
- Make an in-depth analysis of the system in respect of safety of life and property as well as suitability to continued use.
- Prepare budgetary cost estimates for rectification and revamping propositions.
- Detailed audit Checklists
- Verification of existing electrical system with Recommended Standards
- Audit Report: The Report shall contain the findings, analysis and assessment
- Recommendations of the Survey