Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Request for information
Consultancy Services for “Resident Supervision for Construction of Traffic Police Lines No. 2 Lahore
Client:Communication & Works Department GOP
- The main objective of the consultancy services is to provide Resident Construction Supervision.
- The Government of Punjab has intended to modernize the infrastructure of Lahore Police in order to control street crime effectively. The Police Lines will be constructed at Bedian Road, Lahore.
- The Government of Punjab P&D Department has issued instructions vide letter NoA(24) PO (Cons)P&O/97-Vol-111 dated 27.07.2017 to engage consultants for the supervision of development work of RS.200.QO (M) and above. In order to ensure a good quality of works / expeditious completion of this project full-time Residential Supervision of the consultant is required.
Scope of Work
The primary scope of services of Consultancy services includes:
- The consultants’ staff shall assist in the interpretation of all construction drawings required and apply checks on quality of works, materials and workmanship for completion as per specifications and agreement documents with due diligences efficiency and its accordance with the best engineering profession and consulting standards for construction of all components of the scheme as well as any other related standards for construction of all components of the scheme as well as any other related construction item emerging during construction.
- The consultant will be responsible for resident supervision of the work by the qualified graduate engineers in the respective discipline with sufficient experience for all components of scheme.
- The consultant shall certify that works are being executed as per design drawings, standard specification, Technical sanction estimate and within the provision of contract agreements
- Maintain a daily record of check requests the work point out the defect/tests performed approval, correspondence and site diaries supported with digital photographs. Submit the record of daily inspection reports, all the tests made, to the client in an electronic form as well as in hard copy
- Maintain a daily record of check requests/tests performed approval, correspondence and site diaries supported with digital photographs. Submit the record of daily inspection reports, all the tests made, to the client in an electronic form as well as in hard copy
- Submission of detailed final inspection of the work.
- Point out the defects, short-coming and deficiencies if any in work.