Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
CARBON BLACK MASTER BATCH (CBMB)-FEED SERVICES
Location:Ruwais Industrial Complex Abu Dhabi
Client:Abu Dhabi Polymers Company Limited (BOROUGE)
Services:FEED Phase-HSEIA Study
The Objective of Carbon Black Masterbatch (CBMB) is to produce the carbon black powder which is used for coating of power cables to protect from ultra violet rays and weather conditions. Carbon Black MasterBatch (CBMB) is used as a UV Stabilizer.
Scope of Work
The HSEIA scope of work for new CBMB Project which will be located within the BOROUGE 3 facilities, and shall include, but not limited to:
- Design, Supply, Testing and Installation of CBMB Plant with 2 lines each of 3.5 t/Hr. including the Raw Material and finished Product Handling with Provision to Install Third line.
- Product Handling.
- New Substation and New SIS.
- IPCS and integration with the existing Borouge-3 system.
- Modifications of existing facilities outside the CBMB plot.
- New Control room.
- Instrumentation and Automation tie-ins in existing BOROUGE-3 CCB.
- Integration with existing BOROUGE 3 facilities, including expansion wherever required.
- Utilities tie-ins with existing B3 U&O3.
- Electrical Power Tie-ins from XLPE substation of B3 Plant.
- Connecting roads with existing plant.
Velosi successfully submitted the following deliverables:
- Technical Bid Evaluation
- HAZID/ENVID/OHID Workshops Procedures & Reports
- QRA Methodology & Assumption Register
- OHRA Report
- HSEMS Review
- EIA Report
- Environmental Baseline Scoping
- ESSA Report
- Quality Performance Standards
- HSECES Performance Standards
- Dust Explosion Study Report
- QRA Study Report
- Bow Tie Workshop Procedure
- Bow-Tie Assessment Report
- COMAH Report
- FEED Phase HSEIA Study Report