Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Basic Engineering Study for Fire Risk Assessment Implementation (Phase-1)
AR & GA Fields, UAE
Services:Engineering Services -
FEED for Fire Risk Assessment at ADOC sites
ADOC has carried out HSEIA for its offshore facilities as per ADNOC CoP V1-02. The study has recommended some control measures to prevent, control and mitigate the major accident events. One of the recommendations was to review the design and adequacy check of fire protection system of ADOC offshore facilities.
In order to close out this recommendation ADOC has carried out Fire Risk Assessment (FRA) study. The study has reviewed existing Fire protection systems and has produced GAP report with options of implementation of GAP. ADOC intends to implement the recommendation of the GAP report in Phases over the next 5 years.
SCOPE OF WORK
Our Scope of Work provided by ADOC is given below
- To produce technically viable, cost effective designs and technical documentation for Fire Risk Assessment Implementation (Phase-1) at Mubarraz field, Umm Al Anbar Field (AR), Neewat AlGhalan Field (GA) and Central Facilities Platforms (CFP)
- To prepare EPC contracting documentation for implementing the above designs.
- To generate cost estimates for the additions and modifications to the existing systems.
- To establish the long lead items and prepare bid documentation for the same;
- To update the project execution strategy and an optimum execution schedule.
Velosi successfully submitted the following Engineering deliverables:
- Fire & Gas Mapping study
- Sprinkler System
- Fire Water Curtain
- Fire & Gas Block diagrams
- Fire & Gas Layout
- Instrument Index
- Method statements
- Material Take Offs (MTOs)
- EPC costing sheets