Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
WASTE HEAT RECOVERY PROJECT-FEED PHASE HSEIA STUDY
Location:Ruwais Industrial Complex Abu Dhabi
Services:FEED Phase-HSEIA Study
General Utility Plant (GUP) is the main power and water hub for Ruwais industrial sector as well as for Ruwais residential sector with an installed power generation capacity of 650 MW and water production of 14 MIGD. The objective of WHRP is to produce high energy steam for improving energy efficiency and reducing environmental impact.
Scope of Work
Velosi is appointed by ADNOC Refining to carry out a Health, Safety and Environmental Impact Assessment (HSEIA) study of the FEED Stage for this project. The scope of project is to recover waste heat to produce high energy steam (HP) and water for improving energy efficiency and reducing environmental impact through:
- Addition of one (1) new dual pressure waste heat recovery boiler at GTG-24 exhaust.
- Replacing existing WHRBs of GTG-25,26 & 27 with three new dual pressure WHRBs to utilize maximum potential of exhaust heat from these GTGs.
- Addition of two new steam Turbine generators and MED type Desalination units proposed to produce more power & desalination water utilizing the steam produced from four WHRBs.
- Associated deaerators, BFW pump, blowdown drums, sea water supply pumps, desalinated water storage tanks & transfer pumps to be considered.
Velosi successfully submitted the following deliverables:
- HAZID/ENVID/OHID Workshops & Reports
- EIA Scoping and Screening Study Report
- HSEIA Scoping Study Report
- HEMP Register
- OHRA Report
- QRA Methodology & Assumption Register
- HSEMS Review Analysis Report
- PPC Report
- Air Dispersion Modeling
- QRA Study Report
- EIA Report
- Noise Assessment Study Report
- ESSA Report
- F&G Mapping Study
- EERA Report
- SIMOPS Workshop Report
- ALARP Demonstration Report
- Fire Risk Assessment Study
- Bow-Tie Assessment Report
- COMAH Report
- FEED Phase HSEIA Study Report