Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
HSE Critical Integrity Verification for ADNOC Refining Facilities
Location:Abu Dhabi, UAE
The objective of the CONTRACT was to verify that HSE Critical Equipment and Systems (HSECES) had been appropriately identified and to check that identified HSECES and defined Major Hazard Scenarios covered all foreseeable possibilities for the four risk categories i.e. people, assets, environment and reputation. Performance Standards for HSECES were verified and performance assurance tasks were confirmed to be in compliance. Verified the competence requirements and established a competence assurance system. Also, a study was conducted to verify whether HSECES Performance Standards were integrated with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Scope of Work
The scope of work were in four phases as follows:
- Document Review and Preliminary Site Visit.
- Verification of HSECES Identification.
- Verification of HSE Critical Integrity Activities.
- Verification of HSECES Performance Standards.
- Verification of Uploading of HSECES and Integration with CMMS.
- Verification of Execution of Performance Assurance Tasks.
- Verification of Competency Assurance.
- Verification of the Integrity of the Modification and Repair of HSECES.
- Submission of the Final Report.
- Presenting the findings to the Site Management.
- Presenting the Final Findings to ADNOC Refining Senior Management.
Velosi successfully submitted the following deliverables:
- Project Methodology.
- Gap Analysis Report.
- HSE Critical Integrity Verification Report.