Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
BeAAT Expansion Project – Health, Safety and Environmental Impact Assessment (HSEIA) Study
BeAAT expansion is the up gradation of existing facility owing to increased future treatment/disposal requirement of Hazardous Waste generated from ADNOC Operating Companies (OPCO’s)., a HSEIA Study shall be prepared which will describe how to design for HSE integrity, and shall be prepared in accordance with ADNOC COPV1-02.
Scope of Work
Identify the hazards inherent in the operation of the facilities/plant/equipment etc. through hazards identification techniques such as HAZID (including safety, environment and occupational health hazards), HAZOP etc. Quality Performance Standards shall be set up for the above standards.
Build a Hazard & Effects Register with the classification of these hazards into High, Medium & Low risk. All “Severe” & “Catastrophic” severity hazards and “Critical High Risk” hazards will form Major Accident Hazards (MAH).
Build Bowties for the MAH to identify the HSE Critical Equipment Systems and HSE Critical Activities.
Perform suitable and sufficient risk assessments and demonstrate ALARP.
Develop HSECES Performance Standards with the related HSE Integrity Activities and Written Scheme of examination.
Velosi successfully submitted the following deliverables:
- HAZID/ENVID/OHID Workshops & Reports
- Bow-Ties Workshop & Report
- ALARP Workshop & Report
- Simultaneous Operations (SIMOPS) workshop & Report
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Fire Risk Analysis
- Quantitative Risk Assessment Report
- Pollution Prevention and Control Report
- Noise Assessment Study Report
- Occupational Health Risk Assessment Report
- Air Dispersion Modelling and Assessment Report
- HSECES identification, Performance standards & written scheme of examination
- Control of Major Accident Hazards (COMAH)
- Emergency Response Plan
- Fire & Gas Mapping Study
- Evacuation, Escape and Rescue Analysis (EERA)
- Emergency System Survivability Analysis (ESSA)
- HSEIA Report