Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Fundamentals & Practicality of Vibration Measurement, Analysis & Troubleshooting for Piping Systems
Velosi is conducting a free webinar on "Fundamentals & Practicality of Vibration Measurement, Analysis & Troubleshooting for Piping Systems" on Saturday, 11th July 2020 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm GST.
Learning objectives :
Piping vibration causes dynamic stress which, if above a critical level, can result in the initiation and/or propagation of a fatigue crack. Fatigue cracking, if unchecked, can lead to through thickness fracture and subsequent rupture.
Vibration induced fatigue failures of piping systems are a major concern due to the associated issues with safety, production downtime, corrective action costs and environmental impacts.
In this webinar, a practical case study will be presented covering key aspects of conducting Vibration Risk Assessment for a Piping System:
- Piping vibration types, causes & consequences
- Overview of various excitation mechanisms
- Piping vibration identification & measurements
- Piping vibration assessment methodology
- Troubleshooting of vibration issues
Who should attend?
- Piping & Field Engineers/Managers
- Vibration Technicians/Consultants
- Process Design Engineers/Managers
- Individuals interested in expanding their Vibration Analysis knowledge.
Certificate of Training
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the webinar.
|11 Jul 2020||11 Jul 2020||Completed||Webinar|
11 July 2020
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM GST