Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
API RP 2SIM - Implementation of Structural Integrity Management System (SIMS)
Velosi is conducting a free webinar on 'Implementation of Structural Integrity Management System (SIMS)' in compliance with 'API RP 2SIM: Structural Integrity Management of Fixed OffshoreStructures' on Saturday, 27th June 2020 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm GST.
Learning objectives :
SIM is a continuous process used for demonstrating the fitness-for-purpose of an offshore structure from installation through to decommissioning. SIM provides a framework for inspection planning, maintenance, and repair of a platform or group of platforms.
In this webinar, a practical case study will be presented covering all key aspects of implementing a Structural Integrity Management (SIMS) of Fixed Offshore Structures as per API RP 2SIM:
- SIMS Overview & Process
- Data Acquisition & Management
- Life Extension Study (In-place, Fatigue, Seismic & Pushover Analysis)
- Structural Components Identification
- Risk Ranking & Criticality Assessment
- Development & Optimization of Risk Based Inspection plans
- Implementation of VAIL-Plant SIMS module
Who should attend?
- Mechanical/Structural/Design Engineers & Managers
- Inspection/Integrity Engineers & Managers
- Individuals interested in learning about SIMS assessment
Certificate of Training
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the webinar.
|27 Jun 2020||27 Jun 2020||Completed||Webinar|
27 June 2020
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM GST