Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Webinar : BowTie Analysis: Visual Risk Assessment
Velosi is conducting a free webinar on "BowTie Analysis: Visual Risk Assessment" on Saturday, 6th March 2021 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm GST (Dubai Time).Learning objectives :
Bowtie is a model that presents the hazards, top event, threats, consequences, barriers, and escalation factors in one figure which provides a systematic process for identifying and documenting how a risk is managed.
In this webinar, a practical case study will be presented covering key aspects of developing bowtie model for an Oil & Gas facility:
- Bowtie Methodology Overview.
- Identification of Hazard associated Top Event, Threats, and Consequences.
- Identification of Barriers, Associated Escalation Factors and Escalation Factor Controls.
- Barrier Acceptance Criteria.
- Interpretation of Bowtie diagrams.
- Process Safety, Design, Risk Engineers & Managers.
- Individuals interested in expanding their Process Safety knowledge.
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the webinar.
for Webinar on 06th March 2021
06 March 2021
2:00 pm to 4:00 pm GST