Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Advanced First Aider Training
Velosi is conducting online training for Advanced First Aider Course.
A first aider is someone who is qualified to give first aid treatment in case of an injury or illness. This Advanced First Aider course builds on the skills obtained at the First Aid Training – Basic Awareness level, enabling course participants to become competent first aiders capable of timely intervention in the event of life-threatening serious injuries.
The course equips learners with the knowledge, practical skills & understanding necessary to quickly stabilize a casualty until the arrival of medical services. It encompasses a wide range of practical skills including control of bleeding, airway management techniques, CPR protocols, the use of AEDs, and administration of oxygen and Entonox in medical emergencies.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- understand the roles and responsibilities of an occupational first aider,
- administer appropriate first aid treatment in a wide range of circumstances,
- mitigate consequences of injury until medical assistance arrives, and
- provide appropriate treatment for an injury which does not require the attention of a medical practitioner or nurse.
Module 1: Role & responsibilities of a First Aider
Module 2: First aid for non-trauma injuries
Module 3: Managing trauma related injuries
Module 4: Basic life support & Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
Module 5: Advanced airway management, bleeding control & wound dressing
Module 6: Broken bones and fractures, splinting principles and devices, spinal management
Module 7: Administration of medical gasses including oxygen and Entonox
Module 8: Casualty packaging and extraction
Mode of Delivery
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a two-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Advanced First Aider Course Completion” certificate.
Who Should Attend
This course is useful for anyone who needs to be able to look after casualties for extended periods of time. It is designed for those who look to advance from the Basic Awareness level and have an interest in becoming a First-Aider. Learners of this course include:
- offshore personnel in the oil and gas or wind industries
- security operatives, industrial first aiders
- fire and rescue service personnel
- emergency service personnel
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Early Bird Discount:
- 10% Discount if you register 2 weeks in advance.
- 5% Discount if you register 1 week in advance.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Total Seats: 20
Reserved Seats: 14
Pay now to confirm your spot and receive 10% off!
Early Bird Discount:
10% Discount if you register 2 weeks in advance.
5% Discount if you register 1 week in advance.
15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
Start Date: 08 Dec 2021
End Date: 09 Dec 2021